ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST (M/F/X)
The resource should follow the Accounting activities for the GBS - Global Business Service - managed directly by the HQ and will monitor and manage the accounting processes with an end to end approach, through the relevant analysis and reports.
The candidate should have a full range of skills being actively involved on the activities related to the following areas, with a special focus on vendor management:
• Managing vendors: provide administrative support to the supplier, analyse related to vendor solvency level, reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies, monitor Accounts Payable ageing.Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments;
• Vendor master data: managing the vendor master data and check discrepancies by reporting;
• Collaboration efforts with the purchasing and warehouse department to resolve price discrepancies and missing entry goods.
• Prepare and perform check runs;
• Preparing analyses of accounts and monthly reporting;
• Support for the vendor invoices process (e-invoices, analogic invoices, custom bills): accurate processing of invoices, posting and approval for payment, using specific tools implemented (Workflow, automatic bookkeeping process)
• Support for registration of out coming payment;
• Continuing to improve the payment process.
• Identify and prioritise opportunities for change;
• Constantly define and validate the current process;
• Collect, collate and analyse data;
• Propose options for change and process re-definition
• Train the Accounting staff of the HQ or the local Subsidiaries on new procedures
• Manage and follow up Accounting KPI
• Master Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistic or Information Technology
• 3 years (or more) of experience in Account Payable department especially for vendor’s payments
• Experience in a Multinational Company is plus
Skills, Capabilities, Competencies:
• Fluent in English;
• team working;
• problem solving;
• organizational skills;
• focus on results;
• lateral thinking.