ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST (M/F/X)
The candidate should have a full range of skills being actively involved on the activities related to the following areas:
- Registration of outcoming payment;
- Preparing analyses of accounts and monthly reporting;
- Continuing to improve the payment process;
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments;
- Prepare and perform check runs;
- Vendor master data: managing the vendor master data and check discrepancies by reporting;
- Vendor invoices process (e-invoices, analogic invoices, custom bills): accurate processing of invoices, posting and approval for payment, using specific tools implemented (Workflow, automatic bookkeeping process). Collaboration efforts with purchasing and warehouse department to resolve price discrepancies and missing entry goods.
- Managing vendors: provide administrative support to the supplier, analyse related to vendor solvency level, reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies, monitor Accounts Payable ageing.
General Ledger & Asset
- Salary bookkeeping;
- Audit and review employee travel expenses and posting, reconcile corporate credit card on a monthly basis;
- Manage the petty cash;
- Manage the fixed assets and analyse of items to be capitalized;
- Manage the Electronic Archive for all documentation in accordance with the government regulation.
Treasury back office
- Daily bank reconciliation;
- Monitor of bank movements;
- Preparation of reconciliations package required by auditors.
- Identify and prioritise opportunities for change;
- Constantly define and validate the current process;
- Collect, collate and analyse data;
- Propose options for change and process re-definition
- Train the Accounting staff of the HQ or the local Subsidiaries on new procedures
- Manage and follow up Accounting KPI
- Master Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistic or Information Technology
- 3 years (or more) of experience in Finance Departments
- Experience in a Multinational Company is plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- team working;
- problem solving;
- organisational skills;
- focus on results;
- lateral thinking.