ACCOUNTING SUPPORT - INTERNSHIP (M/F/X)
The intern will be involved in the activities related to the following areas:
• Registration of outcoming payment;
• Preparing analyses of accounts and monthly reporting;
• Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments;
• Prepare and perform check runs;
• Vendor master data: managing the vendor master data and check discrepancies by reporting;
• Vendor invoices process (e-invoices, analogic invoices, custom bills): accurate processing of invoices, posting and approval for payment, using specific tools implemented (Workflow, automatic bookkeeping process). Collaboration efforts with purchasing and warehouse department to resolve price discrepancies and missing entry goods.
General Ledger & Asset
• Salary bookkeeping;
• Audit and review employee travel expenses and posting, reconcile corporate credit card on a monthly basis;
• Manage the petty cash;
• Manage the fixed assets and analyse of items to be capitalized;
• Manage the Electronic Archive for all documentation in accordance with the government regulation.
Treasury back office
• Daily bank reconciliation;
• Monitor of bank movements;
• Preparation of reconciliations package required by auditors.
• Identify and prioritise opportunities for change;
• Constantly define and validate the current process;
• Collect, collate and analyse data;
• Propose options for change and process re-definition;
• Manage and follow up Accounting KPI.
• Master Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistic or Information Technology
• Fluent in English;
• team working;
• problem solving;
• organizational skills;
• focus on results;
• lateral thinking.