ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE (M/F/X)
The resource should follow Account Receivables activities for companies managed by HQ, including GBS - Global Business Service - structure for companies with centralized management and will support the credit cycle and the relevant analysis of exposure, credit limits, overdue and risk analysis.
• Credit management and credit risk management;
• Customer Bonus Tool;
• Customers Management;
• Subsidiaries Reporting and support;
• Internal reporting;
• Booking Accounting transactions.
The candidate should have a full range of skills being actively involved on activities related to the following areas:
Credit management and credit risk management
• registration of incoming payments;
• monitoring of customers receivables and payment reminders;
• release of deliveries (credit management);
• fulfilment of customer’ requests: invoices copies, proof of delivery, statements of account, clarification about customers statements;
• letter of credit process, management of bank guarantees;
• management of credit note for returns.
Customer Bonus management
• entering within the SAP system all the conditions agreed in the distribution contract, checking its correctness;
• credit notes accounting;
• accruals calculation.
Insurance Credit Policy
• request for credit lines;
• monitoring of resolutions (communication to the sales department, request for more details for inconsistent resolutions);
• review of insufficient credit lines;
• insurance premium payment in accordance with the policy deadlines.
• Monthly and quarterly reporting for financial statement closure;
• DSO (Days of Sales Outstanding) report;
• Credit Reporting (analysis of company’s aging, insurance analysis).
• Booking accounting transactions
• Operative support to Group subsidiaries about new procedures implementation, system development and training
• Diploma or Degree in Economics, Management and Finance;
• SAP systems knowledge;
• Post qualified experience in credit management, accounting or finance is a plus;
• Fluent in English;
• team working;
• organizational skills;
• focus on results;
• critical thinking.