AFTER SALES SERVICE MANAGER (M/F/X) - NORDICS & BALTICS
De’Longhi Scandinavia AB is a part of the Italian De’Longhi Group and has been active in the Nordics since 2013. De’Longhi Group is one of the world’s leading companies in the household appliance industry, owning the brands De’Longhi, Kenwood and Braun. The office of De’Longhi Scandinavia is situated in Stockholm.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Customer Care Manager with approximately 3-5 years of experience in a similar role. In De’Longhi Scandinavia, you will be a part of an entrepreneurial culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward. Every employee is important for the company’s success and you will always have an impact of your work. The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
You will manage the Customer Care processes in the Area, by delivering an excellent support and management of the after sales service network and also the consumer care organization, to ensure an easy and effortless after sales experience to the consumers and to the business partners.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Support the business customers with technical assistance, enabling them to repair/service the De’Longhi Group products.
- Manage the Customer Care activities.
- Be the reference person for the “train the trainer” program.
- Be aware of new products introductions into the territory and quickly ensure that the Service Partners and their subcontractors are ready to service/support the new products.
- Act as a communication channel to the service and quality departments and provide feedback to business customers.
- Set up excellent consumer care structure.
- Manage the technical returns process, to minimise the economical impact of the returned products.
- Manage the spare parts supply process and promote the sales of spares and accessories in the territory.
- Oversee call centre operation and process the CRM data to obtain an actionable feedback.
CUSTOMER CARE TEAM & MANAGEMENT
- Grant a brilliant performance of the people in all areas of the Customer Service & Consumer Support.
- Define and monitor the KPIs, in agreement with the Country Manager, to enable the deployment of action plans aiming to the fulfilment of the A/S Vision.
- Be aware of what new products are being introduced in the market by using the standard company information systems (i.e. forecasts, NPD process, etc.).
- Ensure that the Service Partners are ready to service/repair new products, that they have adequate spares in their stock and access to the technical information.
SERVICE CENTRE/DISTRIBUTOR SUPPORT
- Regularly plan and perform visits of the Service Partners and their associated service centers.
- Ensure that the external team deliver suitable product trainings where/when necessary.
- Liaise with colleagues in Service and Quality and report/resolve issues raised by customers.
SPARES & ACCESSORIES
- Increase sales to the service centers in line with targets (to be defined).
- Ensure the service centers to hold adequate local stock of spares.
- Assist in setting the correct selling price for spares and accessories to the service centers.
CALL CENTER SUPPORT
- Oversee outsourced call center agency and resolve any ongoing issues while supporting an exceptional level of service to consumers.
- Ensure consumers are satisfied and their needs fulfilled within the guidelines established by the organization.
- Consumer relationship management; solve and investigate any complex consumer issues.
- Develop complaint or feedback procedures for the use of consumers.
- Handle major incidents related to consumers involving products or services.
- Work with the local Consumer Care support staff to ensure training schedules to the call center personnel on a continual basis.
- Facilitate communication between service providers and call centers to ensure consumer satisfaction.
- Involvement with De’Longhi Group legal counsel on an as need basis.
RECORD KEEPING AND REPORTS:
- Produce visit reports immediately following a business customer visit.
- Assist business customers to raise the Early Warning Report to service/quality.
- Create and maintain a record of the product return rates for each region.
- Introduce and maintain the reports to monitor the customer’ satisfaction.
- Previous experience as a Customer Service – After Sales Manager (approx. 3 - 5 years) in a complex environment
- Very well organized with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Good commercial and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, active and accurate behavior, self-conscious and critical minded
- Creative and enthusiastic mindset; Flexible, openminded
- Ability to work independently and results-orientated, yet a good team player
- Fluency in Swedish and English is a MUST (both written and spoken). Fluency in any of the other Nordic languages is a plus.
- Willing to travel often within the Nordic & Baltic region and occasionally for meetings at the HQ in Italy.