AMAZON MARKETING EXPERT (M/F/X)
The Group Amazon Performance and Data strategy team works at a global level on the 4 Brands of the Group: De’Longhi, Kenwood, Braun and Nutribullet with the aim of:
- maximizing visibility and conversion rate on De’Longhi Group’s product detail pages (4 brands, 10 markets)
- managing the Amazon advertising campaigns in 9 markets for 4 brands. Support and consultancy on the quality of the campaigns in 4 non-European markets
- evolving the Group business intelligence tools: own Data lake + Dashboards, Amazon Brand View Pro, Amazon Marketing Cloud, Amazon Attribution and Amazon Marketing Stream
In order to increase our team, currently made up of 3 people, we are looking for an Amazon Marketing Expert.
In particular, She/He will be responsible for the following:
- advertising campaign management and markets support for the 4 brands in 10 markets on AMS and DSP with a multi-million budget;
- advising and supporting the Head of Amazon Pan-Europe & MEIA Account and Local Markets to secure best-in-class planning and execution of Commercial Calendars;
- supporting Marketing Services in compliance with Group Price & Commercial policies and local product portfolio and channel strategy;
- working closely with the Data Analyst to strengthen the use of Amazon Brand View Pro, Amazon Marketing Cloud, Amazon Attribution and Amazon Marketing Stream.
- Proven track records of at least 3-5 years within Amazon Vendor Central System and Amazon Marketing Service (AMS + DSP)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Fluent knowledge of English