AUTOMATION IT SPECIALIST - SAP MES (M/F/X)
E-Services, the IT Company of the De’Longhi Group, is looking for a MES (Manufacturing Application System) Software Developer.
The MES Software Developer develops the Plant IT applications. He/she gives assistance for the change management, incident management and problem resolution, in order to reach the manufacturing goals, minimizing the loss of production due to IT related issues. He/she provides to the business lines IT support, in cooperation with Manufacturing Engineering, Production Control and Quality Control.
- Provide analysis of the applications in the SAP MES environment; development of both front-end either back-end application;
- Perform implementation and support of mission critical plant applications. This includes a functional knowledge of all plant applications used by European plants, ability to troubleshoot system issues, manage and/or configure application and application access.
- Diploma in Computer Science or bachelor in Computer Engineering;
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and/or MS SQL Server;
- Knowledge of machine integration protocols such as Modbus and OPC-UA is a plus.
Skills, capabilities, Competencies:
- Analyze and develop solutions based on SAP ME and SAP MII;
- Ability to problem solve individually and within a team, ability to make timely decisions;
- Knowledge and experience with computer software / hardware, related equipment and networking, database management;
- Plant operations knowledge (processes / systems);
- Availability for shift work;
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally;
- Fluent in English.