BRAND MANAGER (F/M/D)
De'Longhi Braun Household GmbH
Responsible to create global communication concepts as well as related communication materials and guidelines in line with the brand, product and commercial strategy across all consumer touchpoints to support product launches or promotional concepts.
Support local marketing teams and provide them with information through different platforms and marketing tools.
• Develop communication concepts as well as related communication material (e.g. leaflets, videos, images, POS material, instore activation
ideas etc.) for upcoming product launches or promotions to maximise the company’s sales and profit (measured by brand awareness, equity
and market shares).
• Support the brand and trade marketing managers in the local markets by advising how to communicate the brand in relation to the above
mentioned materials and to ensure consistent execution.
• Communicate & cascade available support materials and guidelines to the commercial organisations/markets to ensure consistent
implementation to build brand equity
• Maintain and develop global information platforms (e.g. global asset bank, hub etc.) to ensure best usability for all markets/ users and provide
information across different marketing tools (e.g. newsletter, main product catalogue) and presentations (e.g. coordinate induction to
introduce new colleagues to the Braun brand)
• Produce project schedules defining activities, resource and timescales in conjunction with team members and regular reporting showing
progress and highlighting issues
• Support group trade marketing initiatives from a brand perspective e.g. Category Management, Instore Guideline etc.
• Take direction from the Marketing Manager and align with Product Marketing to ensure new and ongoing initiatives are implemented in line
with the product plan
• Bachelor or preferably master/diploma degree in business management with a major in Marketing
• 3-5 years of experience in BTC marketing, with an emphasis on communication and trade marketing. Experience within FMCG, consumer
durables and small electrical goods would be preferred
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Comfortable working in a team environment as well as individually
• Proactive, flexible and stress resistant
• Fluent in English and German