BUYER (M/F) - PLASTIC COMMODITY
Joining our plastic commodity team, at European level, he/she will interact on daily basis with Purchasing Product Development, Material Planning, Supplier Quality, Finance and External Suppliers of components and services, with the purpose of guaranteeing the implementation of the strategic purchasing plan defined for the components assigned.
He/she will act to perform the best targets, in terms of time, quality and price for the purchasing and procurement of the components necessary to the product development and production plan. Being accountable for:
- keeping on relations and agreements with external suppliers;
- implementation of the strategic purchasing plan defined in collaboration with the Commodity Manager.
- sourcing activities,ensuring the economic and quantitative evaluation of the offers.
- Managing offers’ requests in compliance with supplying deadlines;
- managing purchase lists
- granting quantity and quality of the components purchased, as well as delivery times;
- new suppliers proposition and introduction;
- monitoring existing ones with a view to optimizing the purchasing process.
Preferably Engineering Degree or in alternative, Economic one.
At least 3-5 years experiences in a matrix multinational company
Business English is a must;
Sap and Office proficiency
Highly dinamyc and enthusiastic person, self motivated and able to achieve targets in a high complex contest. Problem solver and innovator attitude.