Joining our Purchasing team, at European level, you'll have the opportunity to experience yourself in suppliers management, assisting in the definition and driving the implementation of a mid/long term strategic purchasing plan for the components assigned.
You’ll perform the best targets in terms of quality, timing and prices in the purchasing and procurement of the components assigned, guaranteeing Product Development and Production flow continuity.
Principle Accountabilities & Responsabilities:
You'll be accountable/responsible for:
- managing negotiations with suppliers;
- supporting the implementation of the strategic purchasing plan defined in collaboration with the Commodity Manager;
- sourcing activities, ensuring the economic and quantitative evaluation of the offers;
- managing offers’ requests in compliance with supplying deadlines;
- managing purchase lists;
- granting quantity and quality of the components purchased, as well as delivery times;
- new suppliers proposition and introduction;
- monitoring existing ones with a view to optimizing the purchasing process.
We are looking for a brilliant and dynamic candidate preferably with an engineering degree and academic or professional experience abroad.
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of experience within Purchasing Department of international companies and be interested in travelling or willing to relocate abroad to grow in an international context.
Skills, Capabilities, Competencies:
- Business English is a must;
- Sap and Office proficiency;
- Interpersonal communication and presentation skills are the basis;
- Willingness to learn and drill down the subjects of the category;
- Project driven mind-set.