COFFEE PRODUCT MANAGER (M/F)
Create the next generations of coffee machines with high focus on consumer insights and user experience.
- Support the Global Marketing Manager in product and experience development
- Run consumer insight researches and generate powerful insights based on data
- Work cross-functionally to conceive and test relevant consumer experiences
- Drive the New Product Development (NPD) process with strong orientation to details and follow-up
- Play proactively and supportively in the NPD team as well as cross-functionally
- Assess market competition through in-depth product benchmarking and testing.
- Work together with various functions to conceive superior user experiences.
- Apply the lean start-up methodology of hypotheses-testing-data analysis-decision making.
- Elaborate relevant NPD insights based on consumer researches, online reviews and a variety of different sources.
- Prepare and fine-tune the business case.
- Contribute to strengthen the communication of the key benefits delivered.
- Share the NPD status with relevant stakeholders and run presentations to internal management.
- Keep monitored the performance after launch and prompt a fine-tuning if needed.
- Bachelor degree.
- Product Marketing, with a passion for digital marketing or related fields (i.e. Marketing, UX Design, Innovation/ Digital Technology in headquarters or local subsidiaries) and a great ambition to find new trends.
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in food, luxury, fashion or cosmetic Companies.
- Customer Obsession. You have the ability to turn product challenges into elegant, simplifying solutions for a delightful user experience and deep user’s empathy.
- Technical saviness. Can be related to Your education background, hands-on experience or innate attitude.
- Attention to detail and finger-tippines with data. You are a good observer and love analysis in order to generate powerful insights and actively support the decision-making process.
- Passion for results. You know the difference between ‘good’ and ‘great’ and are able to work within dynamics that challenge teams, clients, and timelines to deliver excellent projects. You are self-motivated and proactive, You can follow direction with minimal supervision. You have a keen interest in business development, innovation, products and competitive markets.
- Openness of mind: You feel comfortable when working with people who can bring many different skills to the table, and align Your talents with theirs. You are able to easily adapt to new environments.
- Team-working skills: You enjoy a participatory, flexible, team-based context, where collaboration inspire teams as well as direction, vision, and planning of all relevant aspects.
- Communication skills: You have strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills. You understand the value of a good communication within a business environment.
- A high level of English knowledge.