MIGNAGOLA DI CARBONERA
COFFEE R&D VALIDATION SPECIALIST (M/F/X)
Validate all new/modified components before mass production
- Participate to the NPD for the components approvals activities
- Work with the team to prioritize and plan the activities.
- Cooperate with the team to improve test methods and procedures
- Interface with factories and external suppliers to help the components approvals process
- Components and materials testing and fault analysis
- Fill and issue Approval Reports to internal and external stakeholder.
- Accurate recording of all received data
- Upload the reports to the SAP
- Regularly report the ongoing activities to R&D team
- Update test methods
- Use of specialized test equipments
- High school diploma in technical subjects (mechanics, electrical or electronics), or equivalent qualification
- Experience working in high volume consumer electronic products (preferably SDA) in a design, manufacturing or product / test engineering role;
- Proficient in material analysis and product reliability
- Proficient in mechanical and electrical measurements and testing
- Working knowledge of international materials and electrical standards
- Use Tools & Techniques to analyze components and perform reliability test
- Fluent in Italian and English.
Skills, capabilities, Competencies:
- Be a logical thinker, capable of assimilating complex data into simple actions with a practical application that supports business goals.
- Have good interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style that influences and supports colleagues.
- Organized and proactive.