CONNECTIVITY ENGINEER (M/F/X)
This role will mainly contribute to develop new connected products designing the pieces of software, hardware and platform needed to build an IoT product.
Integrate, manage and develop in a product all the technology enabling the connectivity.
• Requirement analysis, architecture definition and software development of embedded systems;
• Writing technical documents: documentation, requirements for third parties;
• Bug analysis and reproducibility testing;
• Testing and validation of the solutions developed;
• Integration of HMI – cloud – mobile app - web portal.
Master degree in Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Science.
Skills, capabilities, Competencies:
• Excellent written and oral English skill ;
• Competence in defining coherent timings and planning activities;
• Ability to work independently as well as to collaborate in team;
• Commitment to keep up to date with new technologies.
• Great knowledge of Embedded C / C++;
• Good knowledge of Embedded RTOSes (i.e. FreeRtos);
• Good knowledge of Computer Networks principles and standards (i.e. 802.11*, IP protocol, HTTP, MQTT );
• Good knowledge of BTLE;
• Good knowledge of microcontroller architecture and of their peripherals;
• Good knowledge of Python;
• Good knowledge of C#;
• Good knowledge of major regulations requirements (ETSI, FCC, NIST …);
• Knowledge of Cybersecurity principles and standards;
• Knowledge on Agile methodologies is a plus;
• Previous experience with Espressif ESP32 is a plus.