Gorgo al Monticano (TV)
CONSUMER COMMUNICATION ANALYST (M/F/X)
The consumer communication analyst will coordinate the implementation of the communication tools, and the related contents, in accordance with the Consumer Care procedures and the flows shared with the Digital, Marketing and Sales structures (eg Knowledge Base, WSS, Community management ).
She/He will support and coordinate the branches in the management of the Moderation (Reviews, Q&A) of the online sales channels
- Analyzing the content aspects of communication to consumers, developing and improving the Knowledge Base management tools, coordinating the activities of the branches, to ensure a standard in line with the Group's objectives.
- Supervise the work of countries in the management of Q&A, Rating and Reviews and, for Customer Care skills, social channels, collaborating with Marketing organizations to maximize Brand Reputation.
- Manage the KPIs of the processes, preparing appropriate reports for CC Management, which illustrate the progress and actions planned to improve the service and communication with end customers.
- Coordinate the improvement activities of WSS (Web Self Service) services.
- Manage the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) process with Digital Marketing, linked to the customer support area.
Qualification & Knowledges:
- Bachelor/University Degree preferable – Communication Siences, Sociology disciplines;
- Knowledge in the field of Digital & Social Media Communication
Skills, capabilities, competencies:
- Capable of working in highly complex and fast changing environments;
- Strong sense of Team and Team working also cross departments
- High level of autonomy and able to communicate and connect with multi-cultural stakeholders, at different levels;
- Fluent English level (C2), other European languages are a plus