CONSUMER JOURNEY SPECIALIST
The De’Longhi Brand is on a journey to redefine the interaction with consumers before, during and after the purchase. The Consumer Journey Specialist will help crafting the digital consumer experience strategy for the De’Longhi Brand, supporting the Consumer Journey Manager. The consumer journey will come to life taking into account Brand digital platforms and Apps from a strategic, content creation and technical stand-point. The role also foresees interaction with external development and creative agencies to deliver best in class digital experiences to consumers.
The ideal candidate is capable of combining strategic thinking, a passion for digital marketing, Apps, social media, consumer centric and data-driven approach. The position requires a good knowledge of content marketing, online advertising and data analysis.
- Designing, implementing and developing a strong, consistent and relevant digital consumer experience for the De’Longhi Brand including brand digital platforms (Coffee Lounge) and Brand Apps (Coffee Link App and others)
- Supporting the Consumer Journey Manager in defining and implementing the digital consumer experience strategy
- Benchmarking on innovative and effective digital executions from competitors and other benchmark Brands in order to deliver the best in class experience on the De’Longhi digital touchpoints
Skills, capabilities, Competencies:
- 2/3 years working experience in marketing, digital companies, agencies or active role in digital projects inside dynamic and innovative contexts (startups, digital divisions of companies, consulting companies, software houses)
- Strong consumer centric mindset
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Performance-oriented approach, ability to manage multiple tasks and go the extra mile in the daily work
- Ability to interact with different professional profiles, from business to technical teams;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- International background is a plus but not required
- Ability to work as a team and with remote teams
- English and Italian as must