CREDIT SUPPORT (M/F/X)
The resource should follow Account Receivables activities for companies managed by HQ, including GBS - Global Business Service - structure for companies with centralized management and will support the credit cycle and the relevant analysis of exposure, credit limits, overdue and risk analysis.
- Credit management and credit risk management;
- Customer Bonus Tool;
- Customers Management;
- Subsidiaries Reporting and support;
- Internal reporting;
- Booking accounting transactions.
The candidate should have a full range of skills being actively involved on activities related to the following areas:
Credit management and credit risk management
- registration of incoming payments;
- monitoring of customers receivables and payment reminders;
- release of deliveries (credit management);
- fulfilment of customer’ requests: invoices copies, proof of delivery, statements of account, clarification about customers statements;
- letter of credit process, management of bank guarantees;
- management of credit note for returns.
Customer Bonus management
- entering within the SAP system all the conditions agreed in the distribution contract, checking its correctness;
- credit notes accounting;
- accruals calculation.
Insurance Credit Policy
- request for credit lines;
- monitoring of resolutions (communication to the sales department, request for more details for inconsistent resolutions);
- review of insufficient credit lines;
- insurance premium payment in accordance with the policy deadlines.
- monthly and quarterly reporting for financial statement closure;
- DSO (Days of Sales Outstanding) report;
- credit Reporting (analysis of company’s aging, insurance analysis);
- booking accounting transactions;
- operative support to Group subsidiaries about new procedures implementation, system development and training.
- Diploma or Degree in Economics, Management and Finance;
- SAP systems knowledge;
- Post qualified experience in credit management, accounting or finance is a plus.
Skills, Capabilities, Competencies:
- Fluent in English, German is a plus;
- Team working;
- Organizational skills;
- Focus on results;
- Critical thinking.