CRM & MARKETING AUTOMATION MANAGER (M/F/X)
The Group Marketing Automation Manager is responsible to design and coordinate the implementation at Group level of users acquisition, conversion and retention strategies via continuous refinement of audience segmentation, multi-channel customer journeys aiming at securing customer engagement and maximizing Customer Lifetime Value.
The Marketing Automation Manager has a clear understanding of how to leverage consumer behaviour, lifestyle, transactional and demographic data in order to deliver relevant and timely marketing programs through multiple communication channels.
• Work closely with the local teams with the objective to plan and execute Global and Local marketing automation activations synergically ;
Work closely with the IT and Digital System departments in an effort to better understand and optimise all marketing automation data feeds flowing in and out of Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
• Work closely with internal teams (brand, social, e-commerce, data strategy) to obtain a full view of all the marketing activities and work synergically together.
• Design Mautomation strategy in light of the Brand Communication Strategy, eCommerce goals and digital footprint
• Map and design customer journeys based on the Engagement Plan as well as give feedback to mature and optimise the strategy;
• Design, plan and deliver customer communications -in cooperation with the Brand teams- across the customer lifecycle and identify improvements and innovations to interact with consumers more effectively;
• Conduct post campaign analysis -based on defined KPIs’- with the purpose of realizing recommendations for future journeys and programs;
• Support the creation of models against lifetime value, retention, loyalty and advocacy programs;
• Design a comprehensive and insightful Reporting and Business Intelligence suite to drive continuous enhancements
• Secure an effective line of communication and governance toward Delonghi group affiliate
• Define the Sourcing model to secure Strategy roll-out (agencies profiles vs. internal team) and the right SLA toward internal stakeholders
• Be the Salesforce Marketing Cloud product owner responsible for evolving the platform in accordance with a road map of enhancements with the objective to reach the state of the art;
• Share new and emerging marketing automation best practices across the business in order to give the business a competitive edge over competition in consumer acquisition;
• Liaise with the Markets to enable sharing of campaigns’ plans and results;
• Drive and coordinate the creation of powerful case studies with the markets to establish and demonstrate best practices examples
• 5+ years experience in CRM / marketing automation fields;
• Track record of Mautomation Strategies in a B2C Company with multi-country coverage aiming at accelerating eCOMMERCE growth and Customer Acquisition & Engagement
• Proven knowledge and experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
• Direct experience in customer segmentation and cluster refinement based on behavioural, lifestyle, transactional and demographic data;
• Direct experience in advanced journey building in order to deliver automated, trigger-based, dynamic communications;
• Good knowledge of Google analytics in order to analyse campaigns’ data and results across different networks;
• Strong knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint;
• Understanding of the wider digital marketing landscape (SEO, Data analytics, performance marketing, affiliates, ecommerce);
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications (Email Specialist, Consultant, Architect);
• Experience in CRM or CDP (preferably SAP Data Customer Cloud);
• Experience in using A/B testing as well as CRO tools (Hotjar);
• Consumer Journey planner;
• Experience in the use of a DMP (Adform, Lotame, Salesforce DMP, …);
• Experience in the use of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager;
• Good knowledge of additional languages;
• Direct experience in international project management.
• Strong communication and presentation skills to explain strategies, reports and findings to team members, managers, directors and partners;
• Comfortable with handling email and conversation in English and being part of an international team;
• Commitment to meeting deadline dates;
• Passion for innovation and change;
• Passion and keep up to date with best in class in digital advertising;
• Passion for result-driven digital advertising campaigns;
• Ability to work independently and build strong relationships with team members;
• Analytical and critical attention to detail;
• Be able to perfectly communicate in English with the different markets by emails, conference calls and face to face meetings.