CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER (M/F/X) - BUCHAREST
Manage the Customer Care processes, delivering excellent support and management of the service network and the consumer care organization, to ensure an easy and effortless after sales experience to the consumers and business partners.
- Support the business customers with technical assistance, enabling them to repair/service the De’Longhi Group products.
- Manage the Customer Care Team.
- Be the reference person for the “train the trainer” program.
- Be aware of new products introductions into the territory and quickly ensure that the Service Partners and their subcontractors are ready to service/support the new products.
- Act as a communication channel to the service and quality departments and provide feedback to business customers.
- Set up excellent consumer care structure.
- Manage the technical returns process, to minimise the economic impact of the returned products.
- Manage the spare parts supply process and promote the sales of spares and accessories in the territory.
- Oversee call centre operation and process the CRM data to obtain an actionable feedback.
CUSTOMER CARE TEAM & MANAGEMENT
- Support and empower all the team members to grant a brilliant performance of the people in all areas of the Customer Service & Consumer Support.
- Define and monitor the KPIs, in agreement with the Country Manager, to enable the deployment of action plans aiming to the fulfilment of the A/S Vision.
- Be aware of what new products are being introduced, using the standard company information systems (forecasts, NPD process, etc.).
- Ensure that the Service Partners are ready to service/repair new products, that they have adequate spares in their stock and access to the technical information.
SERVICE CENTRE/DISTRIBUTOR SUPPORT
- Regularly plan and perform visits of the Service Partners and their associated service centres.
- Ensure that the team deliver suitable product trainings where/when necessary.
- Liaise with colleagues in Service and Quality and report/resolve issues raised by customers.
SPARES & ACCESSORY/ATTACHMENTS
- Increase sales in line with targets (to be defined).
- Ensure business customers hold adequate local stock of spares.
- Assist in setting the correct selling price for spares and accessories in the territory.
CALL CENTER SUPPORT
- Oversee outsourced call centre agency and resolve any ongoing issues while supporting an exceptional level of service to consumers.
- Ensure consumers are satisfied and their needs fulfilled within the guidelines established by the organization.
- Consumer relationship management; solve and investigate any complex consumer issues.
- Develop complaint or feedback procedures for the use of consumers.
- Handle major incidents related to consumers involving products or services.
- Work with the Consumer Care support staff to ensure training schedules to call centre personnel on a continual basis.
- Facilitate communication between service providers and call centres to ensure consumer satisfaction.
- Involvement with De’Longhi Group legal counsel on an as need basis.
RECORD KEEPING AND REPORTS:
- Produce visit reports immediately following a business customer visit.
- Assist business customers to raise the Early Warning Report to service/quality.
- Create and maintain a record of the product return rates for each region.
- Introduce and maintain NPS reporting to monitor the customer’ satisfaction
- Previous experience as Customer Service-After Sales Service Manager in a complex environment.
- Knowledge both technical and no technical of all De’Longhi Group products sold into the territory.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to make judgements and decisions on own initiative.
- A flexible approach to the job.