CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER ROMANIA (M/F/X)
De’Longhi Romania is a fast and successful growing Company with a Premium Brand Portfolio: De’Longhi, Braun, Kenwood, Nustribullet, Nespresso, with a great and challenging growth potential within the Romanian Market.
We are looking for the Customer Care Manager whose mission is to continuously improve the "best in class service support and Consumer centric" culture, the distinctive feature of our brand portfolio.
Attention to the Service excellence of our Call Centre as well as of the after-sales service Partners represents the daily focus of her/his area of responsibility.
PURPOSE OF THE POST:
- Coordinate the Authorized Country Customer care Partners.
- Oversee the Country Consumer Call Centre and process the CRM data to obtain an actionable feedback.
- Lead the Country Customer Care Team.
- Be the reference person for the “train the trainer” program.
- Be aware of new products introductions into the Market and ensure that the Service Partners and their subcontractors are ready to provide the right service and support.
- Implement Group Policies and Guidelines ensuring the local implementation.
- Manage the technical returns process.
CUSTOMER CARE TEAM & MANAGEMENT
1. Support and empower all the team members to grant a brilliant performance of the people in all areas of the Customer Service & Consumer Support.
2. Define and monitor the KPIs, in agreement with the Country Manager, to enable the deployment of action plans aiming to the fulfilment of the A/S Vision.
NEW PRODUCTS (NPD)
1. Be aware of what new products are being introduced, using the standard company information systems (forecasts, NPD process, etc.).
2. Ensure that the Service Partners are ready to service/repair new products, that they have adequate spares in their stock and access to the technical information.
SERVICE CENTRE/DISTRIBUTOR SUPPORT
1. Regularly plan and perform visits of the Service Partners and their associated service centres.
2. Ensure suitable product trainings where/when necessary.
3. Liaise with colleagues at Headquarter Service and Quality and report/resolve issues raised by customers.
SPARES & ACCESSORY/ATTACHMENTS
1. Spare Parts Management
2. Ensure Business Partners hold adequate local stock of spares parts.
CALL CENTER SUPPORT
1. Oversee outsourced call centre agency and resolve any ongoing issues while supporting an exceptional level of service to consumers.
2. Ensure consumers are satisfied and their needs fulfilled within the guidelines established by the Group Guidelines.
3. Consumer relationship management; solve and investigate any complex consumer issues.
4. Handle major incidents related to consumers involving products or services.
5. Work with the Consumer Care support staff to ensure training schedules to call centre personnel on a continual basis.
6. Facilitate communication between service providers and call centres to ensure consumer satisfaction.
7. Involvement with De’Longhi Group legal counsel on an as need basis.
RECORD KEEPING AND REPORTS
1. Produce visit reports immediately following a business customer visit.
2. Assist business customers to raise the Early Warning Report to service/quality.
3. Create and maintain a record of the product return rates.
KNOWLEDGE AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
1. Previous experience as Customer Service-After Sales Service Manager.
2. Knowledge both technical and non-technical of Household Appliances.
3. Effective listening and communication skills in Romanian and English.
4. Ability to convey ideas clearly and facilitate open dialogue.
5. Ability to make judgements and decisions on own initiative.
6. Willingness and ability to adapt to changing circumstances.