Mignagola di Carbonera (TV), ITALY
CUSTOMER ORDER MANAGEMENT & DISTRIBUTION SPECIALIST (F/M/X)
This role is fundamental to building strong relationships with the markets and positively managing and finalizing orders, deliveries, in time and line with stock and distribution plans.
Commercial area: direct entry of customer orders, monitor orders generated in the system by local team branches or by customers integrations and their reliability. Active involvement for particular promotions and deals, oversight actions on availability.
Logistics Area: guarantee and contribute to target performance level of service required, compliance with deadlines for the markets in charge and in scope.
- Full Orders, deliveries, shipment management within the SAP system our branches till the shipments;
- Involvement in finalizing promotional activities by monitoring timely stock availability and distribution;
- Looking at short term coverage for subsidiaries, replenishment of international warehouses after stock availability check;
- Stock transfer among the European plants;
- Involvement in the country S&OP meeting concerning the Orders assessment and Logistics highlights;
- Creation and management of the Italian Hub shipments from the orders till the deliveries to the final customer and related activities;
- Management of the relationship with the carriers in terms of pick-up and delivery scheduling;
- Logistic management activities for customers or branch returns.
- Bachelor degree in Economics or Management Engineering;
- Fully knowledge of English. A second fluent language (i.e. Russian, French, Spanish or German) will represent a plus;
- Excel proficient and SAP expert user.
Skills, Capabilities, Competencies:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, balanced with flexibility in managing cultural and seniority diversity;
- Problem solving attitude and proactivity;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Data analysis;
- Able to work under tight deadlines.