DATA ANALYST - IOT&APP (M/F/X)
- The role of the Data Analyst is focused on analysing the data acquired from IoT products/Mobile App and carry out data deep-dives to discover insights about customer behaviour from IoT products and App usage;
- Contribute to and maintain our data infrastructure for fast, trustworthy and reliable analysis, experimentation at scale, and automating insight extraction from experiments;
- Design, develop and implement data analytics strategies, along with necessary frameworks and methodologies. Research and implement best-practice methods, including data analysis, statistics, visualisation, but also data engineering and general ways of working;
- Conceptualise, build, manage and maintain centralised tools (including dashboards) that the IoT & App team and key stakeholders can use to extract data / insights in an automated manner;
- Own and develop data analytics toolset, infrastructure, and processes.
- Analyse consumer engagement data, define hypothesis and come up with actionable insights with minimal guidance which impacts consumer experience and business growth;
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams globally, assimilating requirements, driving results in the form of data insights;
- Through insights gained from data, identify levers for driving revenue and user growth, and communicate recommendations to a wide variety of stakeholders in either visual or written format;
- Interact, collaborate, and connect with business, product and technical members to foster bottom-up innovation through analysis of data;
- Provide documentation & MIS reports like status/dashboards/Metrics etc;
- Define and implement success metrics in close collaboration with product managers, engineers, and other relevant stakeholders;
- Understand/gather business priorities and convert them to data requirements and help product managers define an effective roadmap;
- Establish a continuous feedback loop with stakeholders and create consumer insights framework;
- To manage and provide in-depth knowledge (via the stakeholders) of the App/ IoT Product usage, identifying behaviour patterns, redundancies and usage spikes feeding into the App’s external developer’s improvement and enhancements plan;
- To own the analytic platform/tools standardisation and implementation across stakeholders/ product teams;
- Working with the engineering teams to assist them in getting useful data through the implementation of product analytics;
- Identify improvements opportunities within analytic platform/tools to get more valuable/ accurate data;
- To support the promotion of the App/other digital touch points and its content to our customers, using insights gained through data to ensure retention rate for the app, growth of our customer base and continual engagement of our existing customers.
- Group Quality teams;
- Digital / eCommerce;
- Product Marketing;
- Technical Service Department;
- Customer Care.
- Suppliers including Group owned factories;
- Group Subsidiaries;
- 3rd Party suppliers & partners.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of analyst experience in consumer products and impacts using analytics;
- Bachelors or Masters in an analytical or technical field; computer science/statistics/Mathematics/ economics etc;
- Extensive experience with A/B testing, funnel design and conducting cohort and audience analysis to maximum impact;
- Advance knowledge in MS Office skills, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Working knowledge of scripting (Perl, Python, Java Script), databases (e.g., SQL, MySQL), analytics platform (e.g., Amplitude/Google Analytics/Mixpanel), and data visualisation (e.g. Tableau, Google Data Studio);
- Solid analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills with an ability to create insight/conclusions from the available data;
- Passionate about everything around data, problem solving and consumer experience;
- Willingness and ability to connect insights to product innovation & business growth;
- Good written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Skilled in presenting analytical insights in visual form;
- Good organisational and planning skills;
- Self-motivated and the ability to work unsupervised;
- Takes pride in all work produced;
- Team player, able to work within a multi-skilled team in a busy and demanding environment;
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and circumstances.
- Deeper understanding of consumer engagement KPIs;
- Experience in consumer tech domain is a plus;
- Experience working with Consumer IoT products and mobile applications.