DE’ LONGHI COFFEE ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER (M/F)
At De’Longhi we are relentless in looking for growth and business opportunities. We are global leaders in the Espresso Machines market. Coffee is our focus category.
As a Global Coffee Assistant Brand Manager you will:
1) Bring to life the De’Longhi Coffee Brand Vision in the Global Head Quarter and across the subsidiaries acting as key project owner for Communication Launch toolkits.
2) Act as Single Point of Contact in understanding global consumer needs and interact with Product Development Function to drive marketing plans based on consumer insights.
3) Lead the process and build relationship with creative agencies to deliver best in class communication toolkits working in sync with our Digital and In Store Team.
- To understand global and local consumers trends and insights, to collect markets feedbacks, needs and timelines and to act as a bridge from subsidiaries to HQ.
- To help the Brand Manager craft the 3 years communication masterplan in line with product initiatives masterplan based.
- To design and produce Brand Marketing Launch toolkit to ensure key product launches are a success and are widely used across markets.
- To create forums to enable share and re-apply among markets.
- To learn and share insights from the outside with the DLG Brand Team.
- Work with the Brand Marketing HQ Team to ensure the De’ Longhi Coffee brand plans are fully in line with the masterplan timelines.
- Inspire the Local Marketing around the world to implement the tools and assets giving also inspiration to local activation plans.
- Act as Key point of contact for subsidiaries marketing teams when it pertains to all the communication assets of the Coffee Brand.
- Lead the design and creation CPS of key communication assets for major launches in the Coffee category.
Skills, capabilities, Competencies
- 3-5 years in FMCG or Household Appliances Marketing, Trade Marketing, Category Management. Sales experience is a plus but not required.
- Marketing and Leadership skills combined with strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Must be comfortable interacting with major marketing stakeholders: creative agencies, media/digital or PR agency, Subsidiaries Marketing Teams, In Store Team, Digital Team.
- Very good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work as a team and individually.
- Ability to work with remote teams.
- Flexibility to travel (estimated 10% of time).
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, MS Office, Word and Excel.
- English (Must).
- Other European languages (German, Russian).
- Understanding of trade dynamics.