DE'LONGHI GROUP - GRADUATE PROGRAMME (M/F/X)
De’ Longhi Group, one of the world’s leading players in the small domestic appliance, is now looking for Graduates interested in joining our International Graduate Programme.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity to develop your career in one of the world’s leading players in the small domestic appliances with strong brands and results to match
- International environment
- Learning programs
- Mentoring opportunities
- Internal job rotations
- Attractive benefits coverage
What can you expect?
- A career progression within De’Longhi: starting with initial 6-month experience in our HQ in Treviso, you will have the chance to accelerate your career with an international experience abroad
- An induction training where you will learn about De’Longhi organizational structure and strategic vision, as well as meeting Senior leaders and their Teams
- A journey of growth and acceleration that include training moments to be alternated with on-the- job training sessions, with the constant coaching of a Tutor
More information about the recruitment process:
If your profile is in line with the program we will contact you and we will ask you to introduce yourself with a short video (2 minutes maximum). It will be an amazing opportunity to highlight your relevant skills, strengths and motivation for applying and emphasize to us why you are the right candidate for the job!
The first step of the hiring process will close on May 8th, to onboard the final candidates by July 1st.
The ideal candidate comes with:
- Graduation within the last 2 years (preferably in Engineering, Economics, Marketing)
- Fluency in English – an additional language is also advantageous
- Noteworthy extracurricular activities and an international experience
- Strong will to relocate internationally
- Graduated the Course,
Mindset and attitudes:
- Self-motivated, ambitious and goal-oriented
- Hands-on problem solving approach
- Resilient and flexible mindset
- Great team player, relationship builder and good communicator