CAMPI BISENZIO, FIRENZE
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (M/F/X) - ARIETE
De'Longhi Group is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (M / F / X) for Ariete Brand.
Reporting to the GM of the company, will be assigned to run the company's e-shop and the whole digital marketing platform with a holistic multichannel approach.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the turnover generated by the web channel both through the proprietary platform and through external platforms (Amazon, Privalia, e-price, onlinestore, yeppon).
- Identify the most effective strategies for the online channel with the aim of brand awareness and increased sales, It must guide positioning so as to be consistent with the margins of all intermediaries
- Develop the economic strategy of Amazon and coordinates the product strategy and pricing policy across website
- Collaborate with other corporate functions, in particular with the Commercial area, so that the site is always aligned with the commercial, visual and communication initiatives
- Build the digital brand awareness of Ariete starting from the guidelines to decline them with new content adapted to SEO (search engine optimization) and distributed on the site, on external e-commerce, on social networks and on blogs
- Manage SEA (search engine advertising) especially on Google to increase traffic to the company website
- Ensures business meets revenue and customer-satisfaction goals
- Degree and solid experience in digital marketing and ecommerce development within a retail context
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics data and statistical approach aimed at boosting the business
- Good communication skills, a spirit of initiative and a strong drive for innovation
- Understanding of digital technologies and E-commerce shop platforms
- Strong business acumen, Sales, Leadership, decision-making skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills Language knowledge: excellent spoken and written English