E-COMMERCE COORDINATOR (M/F/X)
As an Ecommerce Coordinator you will be working closely with the Ecommerce Manager, the rest of the Ecommerce team and the wider Digital Marketing & IoT Team to ensure the effective day-to-day running of the website.
You will ensure all content is uploaded to the website when required, liaise with the development team to fix any reported bugs within agreed SLAs and continuously measure site performance to ensure our customers receive the best possible online service.
You will be relied upon to liaise with the Brand Communication teams to create all website-specific banners and other creative assets.
You will produce and distribute ecommerce sales reports, KPI analytics reports and all customer journey-related reports using Google Analytics in conjunction with the overall Digital Team Data & Reporting strategy.
• Take responsibility for the day-to-day upkeep of the website.
• Be the conduit for bug and enhancement reporting, maintaining a roadmap of activity.
• Liaise with the Ecommerce Manager to ensure all activity is effectively prioritised and scheduled.
• Support the Ecommerce Manager in researching and writing business cases for investment.
• Liaise with the development team to ensure all known website bugs are evaluated and fixed expediently.
• Drive revenue by ensuring the smooth upload of all new products and product updates.
• Optimise customer experience by merchandising the product catalogue based on available data.
• Boost cross-sell and up-sell opportunities by adding products to product page ‘You may also like’ sections.
• Improve customer experience by regularly updating homepage and category page content.
• Ensure promotions are correctly set up and tested before deploying to the website.
• Contribute to set up reporting dashboards in Google Analytics for key stakeholders.
• Generate and distribute business reports using Google Analytics and other available data.
• Liaise with Customer Services to collate voice-of-customer feedback on the website and use this to influence the development roadmap.
• The role also offers exposure to the full digital marketing mix, including SEO, PPC, affiliates and email marketing, and to in-depth website analytics, but merchandising is the main focus.
• An understanding of digital marketing basic principles will be an advantage.
The successful Ecommerce Coordinator will have at least 18 months’ ecommerce experience within a B2C working environment. We are looking for someone with a ‘can do’ attitude who is commercially astute and works extremely well to deadlines.
A real passion for your work is a must to join this young and dynamic team.
If you thrive in a hard-working environment where you will be listened to and can actively influence ecommerce planning, then this is the team for you!