E-COMMERCE DEVELOPER (M/F/X)
For our Global E-Retailer and E-commerce Team, we are looking for a talented Developer to support the maintenance and evolution of our Digital Stack. The selected Candidate will report to our Group Digital Systems Specialist, on the analysis, development, test, roll-out and maintenance of our e-commerce and Brand websites.
In detail the person will be responsible for the following areas:
- Back end and Front end bug fixing;
- Brief definition, Analysis and development of Change Request;
- Support the business stakeholders in the following areas: Backoffice (Commerce Manager), CMS (Content Management System), PIM (Product Information Management) and DAM ( Digital Asset Management);
- UAT (User acceptance test) before releasing in production our new Global Brand websites (De’Longhi, Kenwood, Braun Household, Nutribullet);
- During the market roll-out period performs the necessary quality check and fixes.
Key Interface Internal-External:
- Ecommerce & Digital Department;
- Trade Marketing and Communication Department (multi-brand);
- Marketing NPD & IoT Department (multi-brand);
- Local marketing teams in every market;
- IT Department;
- After Sales Department;
- Legal Department;
- Logistics & Operations Department;
- System Integrator;
- Digital agencies;
- Digital consultancies.
The ideal Candidate is:
- Proven experienced and has coding knowledge on Backend Object-oriented languages and Relational DBs;
- Proven experienced and has coding knowledge in Frontend development (HTML, CSS, JS);
- Has 1 to 3-year experience in a similar role;
- Graduated in technical disciplines (Computer Science, Computer engineering or similar);
- Interested and passionate about Digital subjects;
- Business-oriented vision and passion to the emerging technology;
- Organized, disciplined, goal-oriented respecting challenging deadlines;
- Approach any challenge in a logical, analytical and methodical way;
- Able to work with effectiveness in an International team and context;
- Able to communicate in a professional manner in both Italian and English.
- REACT framework;
- SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP Customer Data Cloud, SAP C4C;
- Suite Atlassian (Jira, Confluence);
- Project Management tools (Wrike or alike).