ECOMMERCE PERFORMANCE ADVERTISING SPECIALIST (M/F/X)
- Responsible for the eCommerce performance and promo advertising plan for the Group markets in coordination with the Group Media Agency.
- Responsible for supporting the Markets in order to enhance the results of their digital advertising campaigns on different networks such as Google, Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, Criteo, marketplaces, etc.
- Should define clear strategies and guidelines on Search & Display ADV spending in order to maximise ADV ROI at Group Level and secure adv sustainability
- Provide support to the Global Media Agency to ensure the best results for performance and online media campaigns. Guide, coordinate and align with the Global Media Agencies performance specialists assigned to the different Markets.
- Organize and deliver tailored workshops to expand the Markets’ competencies and skills on digital advertising opportunities, best practices, lesson learnt, tools and trends
- Identify and test the most efficient tools to better manage, monitor and optimize campaigns’ activities and results. Enable the Markets to implement and use the selected tools.
- Identify opportunities and new ideas to boost campaigns’ performances through a test and learn approach
- Liaise with the Markets to enable sharing of campaigns’ plans and results.
- Drive and coordinate the creation of powerful case studies with the markets to establish and demonstrate best practices examples
- Provide regular support to the markets for technical issues on digital advertising account access and set up
- Build and/or maintain relationships with the main advertising networks account managers that can provide valuable support to the markets
- Work closely with internal teams (brand, social, e-commerce, marketing automation) to obtain a full view of all the marketing activities and work synergically together
- Observe and analyze new digital advertising opportunities and trends and establish a regular update with the markets.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in digital advertising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Deep knowledge of Google ads: search, display and video campaigns
- Deep knowledge of facebook and instagram ads, including set up and management of facebook business manager
- Direct experience in campaign monitoring, optimization and data analysis
- Good knowledge of Google analytics in order to analyse campaigns’ data and results across different networks
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Understanding of the wider digital marketing landscape (Affiliate, SEO, Marketing automation)
- Direct experience in both classroom and online training development and delivery
- Experience in the use of a DMP (Adform, Lotame, Salesforce DMP, …)
- Experience in the use of Google Marketing Platform
- Good knowledge of additional languages
- Good knowledge of Affiliation Marketing
- Knowledge of other advertising platforms of the Eastern countries
- Direct experience in international project management
Skills, capabilities, Competencies:
- Strong communication and presentation skills to explain strategies, reports and findings to team members, managers, directors and partners
- Comfortable with handling email and conversation in English and being part of an international team
- Commitment to meeting deadline dates
- Passion for innovation and change
- Passion and keep up to date with best in class in digital advertising
- Passion for result-driven digital advertising campaigns
- Ability to work independently and build strong relationships with team members
- Analytical and critical attention to detail