ECOMMERCE STRATEGY AND PLANNING EXPERT (M/F/X)
The eCommerce Strategy & Planning Expert (ESPE) is responsible for planning, coordinating and executing the De’Longhi Group ecommerce commercial strategy. ESPE is responsible for establishing competitive intelligence, having a comprehensive understanding of the market and shaping the best in class action plan.
The ESPE is responsible for designing and leading the eCommerce commercial calendar at Group level, maximizing customer lifetime value in order to lead the digital D2C channel to a strong and organic growth.
The ESPE has dynamic and innovative mindset able to leverage on all available assets to deliver challenging results.
Key Interface Internal-External:
• Work closely with Group head of ecommerce to conduct the ecommerce development roadmap;
• Work with local teams with the objective to plan and execute a solid and aligned commercial strategy;
• Work closely and synergically with internal teams (brand, social, e-commerce, data strategy) to get their contribution to the execution of the
• Work closely with the IT and Digital System departments in an effort to optimize the the eCommerce technological evolution.
• Shaping value proposition of ecommerce channel in light of eCommerce goals, digital footprint and brands strategy;
• Driving eCommerce commercial calendar in terms of:
o Defining key moments and main projects;
o Planning promo activities and new product launches;
o Coordinating the project execution involving all the stakeholders: ecommerce specialists, brand teams, back office support;
o Activating the different marketing channels (Social, Adv, marketing automation, KOL) for best activity outcome;
o Establish relevant KPIs to evaluate performances;
o Conduct post activities analysis with the purpose of understanding key learning.
• Closely work with the brand team to design brand strategy in the D2C channel;
• Working and deploying ecommerce strategy leveraging in the different channels such as social, brand communities, special projects;
• Fully exploit best eMerchandising practices in terms of up/cross selling and personalized content;
• Define content strategy of the entire website with a focus but not limited to listing pages and product pages with the goal of increasing the
UX an conversion rate;
• Work closely with the Group head of ecommerce on budgeting. Plan and set up objectives and resources needed;
• Have a clear understanding of competitive landscape. Monitoring competitors, taking over benchmarks, identifying best practices across the
sector and in other relevant ones;
• Driving and coordinating the creation of powerful case studies with the markets to establish and demonstrate best practices examples;
• Working closely with tech team to design IT development roadmap.
• Ideally 5+ years of relevant experience in eCommerce business in an international company / strategic consultancy firm / best in class digital
• Proven track record of successful projects in a B2C Company ideally with multi-country coverage aiming at accelerating ecommerce growth;
• Proven knowledge and experience of coordinated internal teams and external agencies;
• High level knowledge of Google analytics in order to analyze results and get meaningful insights;
• Strong knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint;
• Understanding of the wider digital marketing landscape (SEO, Data analytics, performance marketing, affiliates, ecommerce);
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Experience working in agile methodology;
• Experience of small appliance business;
• Experience in SAP commerce cloud;
• Direct experience in international business projects;
• Good knowledge of additional languages.
• Ability to set and work toward ambitious goals and result-driven mindset;
• Strong curiosity and passion about digital development;
• Enthusiasm to keep up to date with best in class in digital environment;
• Passion for innovation and change;
• Strong commercial sense to identify growth opportunities;
• Ability to work independently and build strong relationships with team members;
• Analytical and critical attention to details;
• Strong communication and presentation skills to explain strategies, reports and findings to team members, managers, directors and partners;
• Comfortable with handling email and conversation in English and being part of an international team;
• Commitment to meeting deadline dates.