ELECTRONIC ENGINEER (M/F/X)
The Electronic Engineer is wholly responsible for the design and development of Electronics, Software & / or Hardware mainly related to control system or user interface working closely with Product Marketing, Industrial Design, testing Department and the other R&D Functions.
- External Electronics suppliers coordination;
- Design and Development of Electronics, Software & / or Hardware mainly related to control system or user interface;
- Actively participating to all stages form ideas generation to start of production;
- Manage relations with marketing, industrial design, external consultants and suppliers in order to pass all the gates of product development;
- Maintain and continually improve existing products as necessary.
The technical platforms include:
- 8-16-32 bit microcontrollers
- Controls power AC and DC
- LCD display
- Capacitive touch interfaces
- Detection sensors machine functions
- Degree in computer science or electronic;
- Previous experience of at least 3-5 years as firmware/hardware designer, gained in medium-large; companies operating in consumer electronics;
- Experience in CAD tools for Electronics (Altiun preferred);
- Experienced in C and Assembly for microcontroller and embedded systems;
A good knowledge of English, accuracy, independence, ability to work in team complete the profile.