ELECTRONICS BUYER (M/F/X)
Joining our Purchasing team, at European level, you'll have the opportunity to experience yourself in suppliers management assisting in the definition and implementation of a mid term strategic purchasing plan for the components assigned.
You’ll perform the best targets in terms of quality, timing and prices in the purchasing and procurement of the components assigned, guaranteeing Product Development and Production processes.
Principle Accountabilities & Responsabilities:
You'll be accountable/responsible for:
- Assisting in negotiating with suppliers.
- Supporting the implementation of the strategic purchasing plan defined in collaboration with the Commodity Manager.
- Sourcing activities,ensuring the economic and quantitative evaluation of the offers.
- Managing offers’ requests in compliance with supplying deadlines.
- Managing purchase lists.
- Granting quantity and quality of the components purchased, as well as delivery times.
- New suppliers proposition and introduction.
- Monitoring existing ones with a view to optimizing the purchasing process.
We are looking for a brilliant and dynamic candidate preferably with an engineering degree and academic or professional experience abroad.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3/5 years of experience within Purchasing Department of international Companies and be available in travelling.
- Business English is a must.
- Sap and Office proficiency.
- Interpersonal communication and presentation skills are the basis.