EUROPEAN BRAND COORDINATOR (M/F/X) - MATERNITY LEAVE-
De'Longhi Group is looking for a European Brand Coordinator.
Reporting to the European go to Market, the candidate will He/she is the key reference person responsible in guaranteeing the alignment between Commercial & NPD activities for the correct positioning of the Brands in Europe.
- Reference person for the European Markets and the Brand HQ NPD teams;
- Manages, updates and circulates the official European Product assortment, the EuroRange document;
- Monitors, analyses and tracks market scenarios/trends/competition;
- Monitors and updates Product costs;
- Analyses and evaluates the Trigger documents and supports all the European Commercial Directors in the decision making process;
- Responsible for SKU management & rationalization, integration of new codes and phase in and phase out process;
- Manages and validates new product code requests coming from the countries;
- Manages the Buy In process for new product introductions in the European Commercial Areas;
- Analyses, tracks, monitors and maps the Markets activities, trends and requests and is transferring the messages, inputs and requests internally working on these in coordination with all other stakeholders;
- Together with the Go to Market Manager works on new product Launch Plans such as Distribution, Range definition, Channel Management, Price and all related activities, coordinating with all involved dept and stakeholders;
- Actively participates to NPD meetings representing the Commercial Team and European Markets with its requirements, needs and expectations;
- Gathers and circulates relevant information from the field and NPD teams through permanent communication;
- Updates all European Markets and the HQ Commercial Managers on all NPD projects and organizes and leads Category meetings with the EU markets;
- Supports the markets with full set of information for the successful launch of new products;
- Is responsible for Project Reviews of new products that have been recently launched, coordinating with Trade Marketing and Countries the evaluation of results; what work and what could be improved;
- Works and sets the e-com assortments in coordination with the E-Com Team, Pricing Team, NPD and all involved functions;
- Proposes and works with DRP&NPD dept on new products stock allocation.
- University Degree preferable;
- Min 5 Years experience in marketing and/or commercial roles Capable of working in highly complex and fast changing environments;
- Able to work with International / multicultural teams as well as individually;
- Strong commercial skills, excellent communicator;
- Entrepreneurial spirit with high level of pro-activity;
- Capable of working effectively under pressure, with continuity and perseverance;
- High level of autonomy and able to communicate and connect at many different levels;
- Result oriented, proactive approach with high level of energy and passion, good communication and presentation skills, capable to negotiate and influence others;
- Fluent in English, other European languages are a plus.