EXPORT MANAGER - ARIETE (M/F/X)
We are looking for an Export Manager who will be responsible to provide leadership and coordination of sales and marketing strategies, planning and operation implementation, in addition to financial and back-office responsibilities in Central Europe.
• Ensure net sales are in line with expectation
• Analyze sales and market data in order to improve the marketing and sales strategies
• Verify client orders, sales rotation and stock levels
• Present alternatives sales strategies to reach sales goal in case of unexpected trend occurs
• Commercial conditions negotiation with distributors (margin, rebates, returns, among others)
• Allocation and prime space negotiation for the brand
• Review and approve all Advertising, Promotions and Demonstration (APD) expenses.
• Obtain pre-pack order on new products and campaigns from distributors/clients
• Sell-out follow up
• Approve and/or close points of sales to fit image requirements
• Responsible for P&L (including profitability) by client for the designated area as per overall objectives / strategy of the Brand
• Accountable for customer contribution targets of assigned area
• Sales & APD forecasts
• Allocate adequate PLV material to obtain visible promotion and successful sales, while respecting budgetary guidelines and constraints
• Supporting Logistic team in demand forecasting on regional level
Marketing / Media / Training
• Responsible for the implementation of the Marketing Plan within the area through close collaboration with respective Departments
• Coordinate media and production schedules with the respective department
• Build up sales promotional plan as agreed with Distributors
• Provide training assistance whenever necessary
• Work closely with Merchandising Team to ensure on time installation of counters and other promotional areas
The ideal candidate should have the following experience and characteristics:
• 3+ years of experience in management, developing markets and negotiating with different clients at regional level, preferably within Household/electrical appliances or FMGC sectors
• Good experience in the commercial management of German retailers like Aldi, Lidl and Tchibo
• Strong and proven negotiation skills in high competitive markets
• Bachelor Degree in Economics, Marketing, or any other related field.
• Ability to negotiate with others, collaborate effectively, and adapt to changing and multi-cultural environments
• Entrepreneurial spirit, active and accurate behavior, self-conscious and critical minded;
• Experience in market analysis
• Fluent in English and German.
• Ability to travel internationally