Mignagola di Carbonera (TV)
FREIGHT COST ANALYST (M/F/X) - Maternity Leave
The candidate, reporting directly to the Freight Cost Manager, will be responsible for the following activities:
- Supplier management: maintenance and updating of supplier Vendor Cards;
- Negotiation of tariffs and quotations: request and collection of offers, analysis of the same to obtain simulations on the spending budget;
- Control and authorization of invoices: suppliers price list data entry in the system and its maintenance; verification of the accuracy of the invoices of logistic competence and the subsequent authorization or dispute with the related request for accreditation, within the monthly deadline linked to the closing of the accounting period.
- Analyze data collected and prepare monthly ad hoc reports.
- Bachelor degree in Economics or Management Engineering
- Fully knowledge of english
- Office Tool proficient (Excel) and SAP user
Skills, Capabilities, Competencies:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills balanced with flexibility in managing cultural diversity
- Problem solving attitude and proactivity
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Time management and prioritization ability
- Strong attitude toward Data analysis