FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPER - E COMMERCE
For our Global E-Retailer and E-commerce Team, we are looking for a talented Full Stack Web Developer to support the maintenance and evolution of our Digital Stack. The selected Candidate will report to our Group Digital Systems Specialist, on the analysis, development, test, roll-out and maintenance of our e-commerce and Brand websites.
In detail the person will be responsible for the following areas:
- Back end and Front end bug fixing;
- Brief definition, Analysis and development of Change Request;
- Support the business stakeholders in the following areas: Backoffice (Commerce Manager), CMS (Content Management System), PIM (Product Information Management) and DAM ( Digital Asset Management);
- UAT (User acceptance test) before releasing in production our new Global Brand websites (De’Longhi, Kenwood, Braun Household, Nutribullet);
- During the market roll-out period performs the necessary quality check and fixes.
Key Interface Internal-External:
- Ecommerce & Digital Department;
- Trade Marketing and Communication Department (multi-brand);
- Marketing NPD & IoT Department (multi-brand);
- Local marketing teams in every market;
- IT Department;
- After Sales Department;
- Legal Department;
- Logistics & Operations Department;
- System Integrator;
- Digital agencies;
- Digital consultancies.
The ideal Candidate is:
- Proven experienced and has coding knowledge on Backend Object-oriented languages and Relational DBs;
- Proven experienced and has coding knowledge in Frontend development (HTML, CSS, JS);
- Has 1 to 3 years experience in a similar role;
- Graduated in technical disciplines (Computer Science, Computer engineering or similar);
- Interested and passionate about Digital subjects;
- Business-oriented vision and passion to the emerging technology;
- Organized, disciplined, goal-oriented respecting challenging deadlines;
- Approach any challenge in a logical, analytical and methodical way;
- Able to work with effectiveness in an International team and context;
- Able to communicate in a professional manner in both Italian and English.
- REACT framework;
- SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP Customer Data Cloud, SAP C4C;
- Suite Atlassian (Jira, Confluence);
- Project Management tools (Wrike or alike).