GROUP INDIRECT PURCHASING MANAGER (M/F/X)
The Group Indirect Purchasing Manager will be responsible for the creation and development of the Indirect purchasing culture within the Group being responsible for the global portfolio of indirect sourcing categories. Specific responsibilities include development of category strategies, identification of cost saving opportunities, facilitating and leading sourcing projects, supplier negotiation, and establishment and maintenance of supplier relationships.
- Spearhead sourcing of a portfolio of the Group indirect categories in particular: IT, Marketing, Sales, MRO, Indirect services, Capital equipment;
- Lead and manage the Indirect Global team spread within Europe and Asia;
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships, and facilitate periodic business reviews to continually identify process improvements and cost
- Establish beneficial working relationships with various internal groups across the organization;
- Prepare analyses of spend data, category supplier bases, and cost models;
- Manage complex projects from conception through implementation, including change management an rethinking process.
- Eight to ten years of sourcing experience in a range of indirect spend categories;
- Proven ability to manage Global teams and multicultural collaboration;
- Significant expertise being part of Purchasing team within different Companies and contexts;
- Proven skills in contract negotiation and supplier relationship management;
- Proven process improvement experience and reorganization skills;
- Strength in meeting or exceeding project milestones and deliverables, while multitasking and prioritizing.
Skills, Capabilities, Competencies
- Excellent Leadership and ability to lead people and lead change;
- Agility and speed of reaction at the base of problem solving, communication, and influencing skills within a matrix environment;
- Ability to establish supplier specifications in conjunction with subject experts, measure and drive conformance to specifications, and manage
internal and supplier relationships to achieve desired results;
- Ability to provide fact-based strategy and sourcing recommendations.