GROUP TRADE MARKETING MANAGER (M/F/X)
The Group Trade Marketing Manager will report to the Group Trade Marketing Director.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
1. “WAY OF WORKING”: develop the “DLG way of working” through materials, frameworks and methodologies and tools with the aim to improve efficiency and efficacy of the local marketing plans.
2. “IN MARKET FOCUS”: establish relationship and routines with markets (by category and country) to discuss marketing and media plans, NPD launch plans aiming to improve effectiveness of marketing efforts/investments.
The Group Trade Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Working with the Marketing HQ to ensure the Marketing process is developed and in place and stays effective.
- Working with Local Marketing around the world to ensure the implementation of Marketing process, template and tools resulting in great local activation plans.
- Ensure consistency between 3-5 years global category plans and 12-18 months local marketing plans.
- Identify, create and manage process for best practices sharing.
- To challenge local trade marketing plans and monitor their execution across major countries.
- Reporting on data and industry trends relating to trade categories.
- Ensuring the effective communication between local marketing teams and HQ
- At least 5 years previous experience in Trade Marketing, Category Management, Marketing, Sales and/or Consultancy. Should have a complete understanding of trade dynamics and KPIs as well as categories KSF.
- Commercial / Marketing / Leadership skills.
- Must be comfortable interacting with major marketing stakeholders: media/digital or PR agency, sales director, country manager, customers, marketers.
- Very good analytical skills
- Strong commercial outlook and an ability to drive revenue growth through marketing
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Flexibility to travel
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, MS Office, Word and Excel.
- English (must)
- Other European languages (German, Italian)
- Knowledge of SDA would be an advantage