GROUP TRADE MARKETING MANAGER (M/F/X)
1- “WAY OF WORKING”: develop the “DLG way of working” through materials, frameworks and methodologies and tools with the aim to improve efficiency and efficacy of the local marketing plans.
2- “IN MARKET FOCUS”: establish relationship and routines with markets (by category and country) to discuss marketing and media plans, NPD launch plans aiming to improve effectiveness of marketing efforts/investments.
- To liaise with countries to identify key growth opportunities and related action plans and collect their feedbacks on key needs and act as a bridge
from subsidiaries to HQ;
- to define and standardize processes and materials for Marketing Plan (DLG Marketing Academy);
- to develop specific tools to help marketing activities measurement (e.g. ROI) and ensure those tools are understood and used at country level;
- to set-up an on-going process for best practices collecting and sharing;
- to build-up, animate and motivate the DLG Marketing Community;
- to build (together with his/her boss and HQ teams) the 3-5 years category plans;
- to work on the creation of a trade marketing strategy and sharing it to the local marketing teams.
- Working with the Marketing HQ to ensure the Marketing process is developed and in place and stays effective;
- working with Local Marketing around the world to ensure the implementation of Marketing process, template and tools resulting in great local
- ensure consistency between 3-5 years global category plans and 12-18 months local marketing plans;
- identify, create and manage process for best practices sharing;
- to challenge local trade marketing plans and monitor their execution across major countries;
- reporting on data and industry trends relating to trade categories;
- ensuring the effective communication between local marketing teams and HQ.
Skills, capabilities, Competencies:
- At least 10 years previous experience in a senior role or manager in Trade Marketing, Category Management, Marketing, Sales and/or
consultancy. Should have a complete understanding of trade dynamics and KPIs as well as categories KSF;
- commercial / Marketing / Leadership skills;
- must be comfortable interacting with major marketing stakeholders: media/digital or PR agency, sales director, country manager, customers,
- very good analytical skills;
- strong commercial outlook and an ability to drive revenue growth through marketing;
- excellent communication skills both written and oral;
- ability to work as a team and individually;
- ability to work with remote teams;
- flexibility to travel;
- knowledge of PowerPoint, MS Office, Word and Excel;
- english (must).
- Other European languages (German, Italian);
- knowledge of SDA would be an advantage.