HEAD OF ORDER & ADMINISTRATION (M/W/D)
About the position
As Head of ORDER & ADMINISTRATION, you will lead the relative team ensuring the best of services, communication, and relationship with our direct client (online and traditional). You will ensure order processing, monitoring of availability/delays as well as timely handling of claims & returns in the normal business flow and with decision-making capabilities also in a crisis management scenario.
You will be responsible for the development of your team as a whole and of their single members as well as the development of the information flow (internal/external), of the tools and activities with a continuous improvement methodology.
• Managerial responsibility for the Order Administration Team Germany (8 FTE)
• Lead, coach, develop and manage the performance of the team
• Manage all aspects of an effective order administration, including order processing, monitoring of availability/delays as well as timely handling of claims & returns
• Ensure maximum customer satisfaction, accuracy, and efficiency in order management
• Responsible for shipping to monthly & quarterly targets
• Cover operational/administrative tasks for a defined range of customers
• Set up and track KPIs in order to meet and exceed company targets and improve supply chain responsiveness - in particular OTIF
• Close cooperation with customers, sales, and logistics
• Build internal & external relationships and determine customer service requirements - balance these requirements with operational capabilities and business model
• Master data maintenance
• Participates in cross functions projects at country and regional levels
KNOWLEDGE AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Able to communicate efficiently both verbally and in written form with the ability to translate complex technical details to a simple form.
• Must have good leadership skills and be able to organize, motivate, and liaise with support staff.
• Flexible and therefore able to carry out functions across all levels of the organization, plus have the ability to adjust to fast-changing and dynamic business conditions.
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on understanding the needs of the markets to ensure delivery of the required level of service. A natural and self-critical forward planner. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior executives within the Supply Chain Organization and across the Group. Willingness to be hands-on in a small team. Keen for new experiences, career development, responsibility, and accountability.
Specific Job Skills & Competencies:
• Proven successful experience in Supply chain Management role of min 5 years preferably in a multinational company.
• Understands and has a deep mastery of Order Administration/Customer Service.
• Well developed data analysis skills with the capability to be able to present complex data and scenarios and to articulate such information in an easily understood fashion in both verbal and written form.
• Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator.
• Able to develop successful working relationships and inspire confidence by demonstrating success.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably with a focus on supply chain management
• Relevant work experience within a similar role
• Experience in order administration/customer service within a sales-oriented company
• Excellent knowledge of SAP (R3 and strong IT skills in Microsoft Office -especially Excel)
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience in management of complex e-commerce customers preferred
• Solid understanding of Electronic Data Interchange
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with leadership qualities
• Effective time management
• Fluent English and Fluent German