HR TALENT AND DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (M/F) - Maternity Leave
The candidate will support the Talent, Learning, Development Team within the HR function in order to ensure the design, realization and planning of the initiatives both at Local and Global level.
The Role’s Main Responsibilities
Training & Development
• Creating and delivering learning and development programmes;
• Identify company-wide or individual learning initiatives that focus on employee development toward achievement of business and personal career goals;
• Managing assessment’s processes and designing specific development plans to support career paths within De’longhi Group.
• Manage end-to-end recruitment and selection processes both nationally and internationally: Job Posting, screen CVs, schedule and hold interviews and follow-up communications;
• Develop creative communication campaign and an appealing Employer Branding strategy to reach top - talents;
• Helping maintaining and fostering our university and academic networking or partnership.
Internal Communication /Employer Branding:
• Benchmarking main trends and tools;
• Defining guidelines and strategies to spread De’Longhi Group Identity;
• Supporting the Global HR community to implement, identify and drive the local employer branding strategy.
• The ideal candidate holds a MSc/MA in Business, Psychology or related fields
• Previous experience (1/2 years) in the same role is required
• Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills
• Strong Project management skills and Planning techniques
• Digital Proficiency
• An excellent knowledge of the English language is required
• The position is based in Treviso - Italy but travels are occasionally required
Skills, Capabilities, Competencies:
• Ability to build trusted relationships with employees and partners
• Ability to work well in a participatory, team-based environment, where collaboration inspires teams;
• Proactive behaviour