HRIS Analyst (M/F/X)
The HRIS Analyst is responsible for the HR systems administration, ensuring the working of the systems and the correct usage from our Key Users at Group level.
• Support & Training
• Data Maintenance
• Data Analytics
• Interfaces Management and System Configuration
• Organization and Processes
Description of the role:
Support & Training:
Being a main point of contact for all the Key Users of our HRIS in our Group, providing support on the modules in scope (Employee Central, Learning and Performance).
Provide support to the End Users as needed.
Open and monitor case resolution with our external Maintenance Service.
Provide training on the system to the Key Users for all the modules in scope.
Create and update the training materials for all the modules in scope.
Regular data control and data cleaning activity.
Support the data entry process as needed (EC/LMS).
Manage massive import as needed.
Develops and prepares standard and ad-hoc reporting with HR KPI based on the Business requirements.
Implement new dashboards from multiple data sources, through Ingentis.
Interfaces Management and System Configuration:
Maintenance of the System Configuration: business rules, workflow, approvers, permission groups.
Monitoring and maintain all the interfaces linked to Pulse (payroll and other IT Systems).
Participate in the continuous development, adoption, testing and maintenance of HR systems.
Organization and Processes
Participate in new projects such as the implementation of new modules and/or new functionalities, and provide support in organization analysis.
• Preferred degree in Economy / Maths / Statistics / Engineering / Information Technology
• Experience within the HRIS world as project manager/analyst/specialist in a Company or in a Consultancy firm or as Specialist within the Organization and processes department of a multinational Company.
• Knowledge of HRIS such as SAP SuccessFactors / Workday / Peoplesoft / Cornerstone is a plus.
• Experience with system implementations, deployments, upgrades, and patches is a plus.
Soft skills & Capabilities:
• Attention to detail & accuracy;
• Ability to work independently, but also ability to work as a team player in a multi-cultural environment;
• Problem Solving and Customer Care approach;
• Critical thinking.
• Proficiency with Office Automation tools (Office / Google Suite);
• Main focus on Excel: comfortable with complex formulas such as vlookup, index-match, if-then-else, pivot tables, etc;
• Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills applicable to large data sets;
• Fluent English (mandatory).