HRIS JUNIOR ANALYST (M/F/X)
he HRIS Analyst is responsible for the HR systems administration, ensuring the working of the systems and the correct usage from our Key Users at Group level.
Description of the role:
- Being a main point of contact for all the Key Users of our HRIS in our Group, providing support on the modules in scope (Employee Central, Performance, Compensation and Learning);
- Provide support to the End Users as needed;
- Open and monitor case resolution with our external Maintenance Service;
- Provide training on the system to the Key Users for all the modules in scope;
- Create and update the training materials for all the modules in scope;
- Regular data control and data cleaning activity;
- Support the data entry process as needed (EC, Performance, Compensation and LMS);
- Manage massive import as needed;
- Develops and prepares standard and ad-hoc reporting with HR KPI based on the Business requirements;
- Implement new dashboards from multiple data sources, through Ingentis;
- Interfaces Management and System Configuration:
- Maintenance of the System Configuration: business rules, workflow, approvers, permission groups;
- Participate in the continuous development, adoption, testing and maintenance of HR systems;
- Preferred degree in Economy / Maths / Statistics / Engineering / Information Technology.
- Ideally 1/2 years of experience within the HRIS world as project manager/analyst/specialist in a Company or in a Consultancy firm.
- Experience with system implementations, deployments, upgrades, and patches is a plus.
- Attention to detail & accuracy;
- Ability to work independently, but also ability to work as a team player in a multi-cultural environment;
- Problem Solving and Customer Care approach;
- Critical thinking.
- Proficiency with Office Automation tools (Office / Google Suite);
- Main focus on Excel: comfortable with complex formulas such as vlookup, index-match, if-then-else, pivot tables, etc;
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills applicable to large data sets;
- Fluent English (mandatory) participate in new projects such as the implementation of new modules and/or new functionalities.