INDUSTRIAL CONTROLLING SPECIALIST (M/F/X)
The candidate will be responsible for the management of standard costs, actual costs, monitor the plants' performances and will have to support the controlling department in the Group plants.
Reporting directly to the Industrial and Operations Managers, the Candidate will perform cost control and reporting activities for the industrial structure, delivering a high quality service for the De’Longhi Group.
• Explain factory results, manage projects, identify inefficiencies, understand operations and lead the development of complex analysis to support the factory costs control;
• Estimate and calculate the product costs;
• Support the preparation of the annual/periodic operating plans, budget and forecasts;
• Evaluate all performance of various plant activities and ensure achievement of all goals;
• Support the preparation and the analysis of the factory reporting;
• Design and maintain the standard & actual costs of all the plant products;
• Understand and explain overhead and manufacturing variance analysis;
• Support the costs controls on all plant processes within the required budget and prepare the relevant reports to summarize the business activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting or Managerial Engineering;
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a multinational company with an industrial and manufacturing structure;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Proven ability to communicate across various levels of the organization(to both financial and non-financial positions);
• Good IT skills, particularly in relation to the use of MS Office and SAP;
• Fluent in English.