INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER (M/F/X) - ROMANIA
As an Industrial Engineer in DeLonghi you will be responsible for defining E2E processes in the factory, calculating production capacity and introducing new products and equipment in the factory.
- Defining and optimizing the production processes;
- Defining and optimizing the layout of production lines;
- Defining the internal flow of material supply;
- Analysis and optimization of work ergonomics;
- Creating work instructions for the production processes;
- Norming of assembly operations and definition of production capacity target;
- Identification and elimination of factors that cause the reduction of productive capacity;
- Defining specifications and implementing new technologies in the factory;
- Participation in the launch of new products;
- Project team training on new products;
- Project coordination (product transfer, launch of new products, significant process or product changes).
- Higher education (technical profile);
- Knowledge of English - advanced level;
- Experience in the field of production is an advantage;
- Technical drawing knowledge: AutoCad, SolidWorks;
- Customer orientation and continuous improvement;
- Spirit of initiative, creativity and flexibility;
- Good skills in organizing, communicating and managing time.