This role will mainly contribute to generate and develop concepts/projects in line with the product innovation, insight and ideation Strategy.
Actively identifying, introducing and testing the new concepts and technologies that have the potential to disrupt, improve or change with the purpose of adding value to the business.
- Investigate new/emerging technologies, innovations and opportunities
- Gather insight to increase company knowledge
- Organize ideation sessions
- Use idea sourcing methods (trade shows, conferences and literature) to identify new product ideas
- Development of proof of concept and minimum viable products
- Manage the continuous benchmark with the competitors.
Master degree in Engineering Mechanical or Electronic
Skills, capabilities, Competencies:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Passion for innovation and a high degree of curiosity
- Ability to work independently as well as to collaborate effectively in a team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- A commitment to keeping up to date with technical developments
- Ability to relate, persuade, lead, negotiate and present the projects/concepts
- +3/5 years experience in R&D and product development process. Previous experience in Coffee Machines product development is a plus
- Excellent written and oral English skill
- General skills in mechanical engineering, Knowledge of 3D design tool (SIEMENS NX) is a plus
- General skills in electronic engineering HW and SW, Knowledge in C/C++ is a plus
- Ability in build up Prototype and pre-testing