INNOVATION ENGINEER (M/F/X)
The Innovation Engineer will mainly contribute to generate and develop concepts/projects in line with the product innovation, insight and ideation Strategy.
The candidate will be responsible for actively identifying, introducing and testing the new concepts and technologies that have the potential to disrupt, improve or change with the purpose of adding value to the business.
• Investigate new/emerging technologies, innovations and opportunities
• Gather insight to increase company knowledge
• Organize ideation sessions
• Use idea sourcing methods (trade shows, conferences and literature) to identify new product ideas
• Development of proof of concept and minimum viable products
• Manages new product development and research projects, including establishing goals, objectives and execution plan, using DOE methods as required, and maintaining detailed records of experimental work.
• Lead the cross functional project teams with a very good ability to provide clear direction to them while a lot of elements are still undefined
• Develop and lead the projects mainly focused on airflow systems, aerodynamic and fan design to meet the engineering requirements
• +2 years experience in R&D and product development process
• Master degree in Aerospace Engineering
• Computational fluid dynamic methods and simulation instruments
• Capability to design, build and test an airflow test bench systems
• Excellent written and oral English skill
Skills, capabilities, Competencies:
• Strong mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills
• Passion for innovation and a high degree of curiosity
• Ability to work independently as well as to collaborate effectively in a team
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• A commitment to keeping up to date with technical developments
• Ability to relate, persuade, lead, negotiate and present the projects/concepts