INTERNAL AUDITOR (M/F/X)
Reporting directly to the Internal Audit Director, the Candidate will be performing audit activities, delivering a high quality service for the De’Longhi Group.
- Perform control and verification activities on the effectiveness and appropriateness of the internal control procedures, of the mapping and analysis of the company processes and the risk profiles, of the compliance with 262 regulation, of the annual audit plan execution and ad hoc controls implementation;
- Perform audit work, together with the audit team, and follow up with the Group Subsidiaries for the periodical reporting activities and on the specific analysis preparation and implementation.
- Degree level qualification;
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience as Internal Auditor in a multinational company;
- Minimum of 2 years of previous relevant experience in a consulting/audit firm;
- CIA/CISA Certification is a plus;
- CFE Certification is a plus;
- Knowledge of SAP.
Skills, Capabilities, Competencies:
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally;
- Strong communication and relational skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to manage and consult with a large variety of cultures;
- Good IT skills, particularly in relation to the use of MS Office, SAP and ACL;
- Flexibility, curiosity and willingness to be involved in a challenging, dynamic and inspiring environment.