IP SPECIALIST (M/F/X)
Reporting directly to the IP Manager, the Candidate will support him/her in the trademark and design specialty by providing assistance for the maintenance, defence and strategic development of this Group’s Intellectual Property assets.
- Support with the post-registration maintenance of the Group’s Trademarks and Designs Portfolios through the full life cycle of the renewals
process: docket, deadlines monitor, creation of reports, preparation and execution of any required document;
- help to clear requests for new names (including prior use investigation) and file new applications;
- assist with potential infringements, conduct online researches, gather information, organize evidence files, catalogues and specimens of use and
create advanced ad-hoc reports;
- process correspondence with outside counsels to coordinate office actions;
- cooperate in developing online watching services and enrolling in IP protection tools;
- support for internal procedures and guidance documents development and for the relevant training to other departments;
- assist with the intake of correspondence with Marketing and Communication Departments with regards to advertisement-related matters;
- assist with the due diligence related to development agreements and the execution of NDA.
- Degree in Law. Specialization in the Intellectual Property field is preferred;
- intellectual Property-related course is a plus;
- 2-3 years of experience in Intellectual Property, with a focus on Trademark and Design application and management in private practice and/or in
a multinational company;
- familiarity with Saegis CompuMark is a plus.
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- strong ability to think critically while providing administrative support;
- ability to work as part of a team;
- ability to interact in a collaborative manner with other departments;
- ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines;
- strong confidentiality, work ethic and attention to detail;
- proficient with computer programs, particularly SharePoint, Excel and PowerPoint;
Fluent in English.