Cluj - Napoca
JUNIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER (M/F/X)
E-Services, is the IT Company of De’Longhi Group. Its community of over 100 professionals is based in our HQ in Treviso, the location where the new Colleague will receive the technical training and induction for the first employment period.
After this initial period, the selected candidate will be based in Romania, in our new IT HUB, being part of a dynamic team and supporting in the upgrade project to SAP4Hana.
- Create and manage dictionary objects, functions groups and related function modules, programs, ABAP object-oriented (Interfaces, classes, methods);
- Develop code, document and execute unit tests;
- Manage SAP debugging;
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specifications to code, test and debug programs.
- Complete Relational Database & SQL knowledge;
- Know the main ABAP constructs.
Skills, Capabilities, Competencies:
- Minimum of 1 years of ABAP experience;
- Ability to work in a team with a group of people to achieve a shared goal or outcome in an effective way.;
- Fluency in English is mandatory.