JUNIOR FRONTEND DEVELOPER (M/F/X)
E-Services, is the IT Company of De’Longhi Group. Its community of over 100 professionals is based in our HQ in Treviso, the location where the new Colleague will receive the technical training and induction for the first employment period.
After this initial period, the selected candidate will be based in Romania, in our new IT HUB, being part of a dynamic team and supporting in the upgrade project to SAP4Hana.
- Create and manage oData models;
- Create and manage REST / SOAP Web Services;
- Create and manage SAP Fiori UI5 applications;
- Manage WebIde or Business Application Studio to develop the applications;
- Manage Frontend and SAP debugger;
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specifications to code, test and debug applications.
- SAP Fiori development experience is required (6 months);
- Have the remediation experience to correct the programs as per the new versions.
- Ability to work in a team with a group of people to achieve a shared goal or outcome in an effective way;
- Fluency in English is mandatory.