JUNIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR (AUDIT & COMPLIANCE)
We are looking for a motivated and talented junior profile to join our expanding Internal Audit Team. The selected candidate will receive on-the-job training in diverse auditing and risk management tasks, actively supporting the effective execution of the Group Internal Audit annual plan. This role offers the chance to gain extensive insights into the Group's processes through tasks such as analytics, evidence review, and
participation in risk update discussions. The candidate has the opportunity to grow and develop her/his career in the field of auditing and Enterprise Risk Management, within a dynamic and supportive work environment.
Principle Accountabilities / Main Responsibilities:
Auditing & Compliance:
- Contribute to the execution of audit follow-ups, under the guidance of the Internal Audit Manager, for the Group’s network of commercial subsidiaries and manufacturing plants.
- Perform test procedures, gather and analyse audit evidences to identify control weaknesses and provide recommendations, aiming to improve the effectiveness of internal controls.
- Prepare accurate and concise audit reports, detailing findings, conclusions and recommended action plans.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to discuss audit findings and monitor the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Support the scope definition process relating to Compliance Law 262/2005, being actively involved in updating the mapped processes and their subsequent testing.
- Support ad-hoc audit activities.
- Master Degree in Economics/Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- Recent graduates and talents with up to 1-year of experience.
- Interest in audit and risk management.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting principles and regulatory requirements.
Skills, capabilities, Competencies:
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Proficiency in MS applications and Google Workspace. Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills.
- Ability to work in a team and multicultural environment.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing business environments.
- Flexibility to travel as needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we reject and condemn any form of discrimination including discrimination based on age, gender, sexual orientation, health, race, nationality, cultural background, political opinions and religious beliefs, and membership of associations and trade unions.