JUNIOR MARKETING SPECIALIST (F/M/X)
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Junior Marketing Manager with approximately 3-5 years of experience in a similar role. In De’Longhi Hrvatska, you will be a part of an entrepreneurial culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward. Every employee is important for the company’s success and you will always have an impact of your work.
The position is based in Zagreb, Croatia.
Building Awareness of the Brands:
1. Translating and localizing product information and content: data sheets, product
- Preparation and translation of marketing materials;
- Preparing instore materials and coordinating their installation with external partners;
- Keep the brand websites up to date;
- Educating the internal team as well as customers about the new products;
- Create launch packs for new products;
- Participating in ATL campaign creation.
2. Supporting the Marketing Brand Manager in executing Marketing Strategy and Go to Market
- Pricing, positioning, channel management;
- Coordination of retail activities on given portfolio.
3. Preparing Benchmark competitor analysis;
4. Coordination and preparation of trade fairs and public events;
5. Budget management on given projects;
6. Analyzing market data from GFK.
- Previous experience as a Junior Trade Marketing Manager or Junior Brand Manager;
- Very well organized with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Good commercial and verbal communication skills;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, active and accurate behavior, self-conscious and critical minded;
- Creative and enthusiastic mindset; Flexible, open-minded;
- Ability to work independently and results-orientated, yet a good team player;
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics);
- BSc in Marketing, Communications or similar field;
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of the Cyrillic is a plus