JUNIOR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT PURCHASING ENGINEER
The role consists in a coordination between the Purchasing function and the Product Development (engineering / manufacturing / supply chain ...) for the development and maintenance of products.
Is responsible for:
- timing & cost tracking on NPD on assigned project/commodities(New product development)
- sourcing process starting & tracking on assigned commodities in collaboration with Strategic Sourcing, organizing technical alignment meetings with supplier, supporting commodities on tracking the tooling construction ensuring the overall project timing
- Cooperate with Strategic Sourcing (Commodity Purchasing), Supplier Development, Product Management, Quality and Manufacturing Engineering and global plants to drive the global sourcing projects and continuous improvements (Cross-Functional Global Interaction).
- Product or Process changes in regards to assigned projects, together with R& D, Strategic sourcing and Manufacturing
- supporting supplier selection of Strategic Sourcing (Commodity Purchasing) or Operational Purchasing / Material Management on assigned products, especially towards Best-Cost-Countries (Sourcing, LCC);
BS Engineering or Management; any other University degree;
0-3 years of sourcing experience & project management, experience in global organization and multi-national corporations preferred;
Solid knowledge on the assigned products including commodities knowledge, potential suppliers and so on;
Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work effectively & independently;
Passionate and boundaryless approach in both technical and commercial target achievements;
Self-starter and result-oriented, have passion and "Can-Do-Attitude";
Fluent in English and Proficiency in computer skills;
Willing to travel.